Creative Wedding and Portraiture Photography

Creative Wedding and Portraiture Photography
| Email daynapollardphotography@hotmail.com for more information!

A little about....

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Here you will find my latest work ranging from weddings and engagements to little ones and their families! As you scan through my photographs you will notice that I love to photograph people at their best and I attempt do that by capturing them, being them! I find that is when everyone, even kiddos, look amazing! So if you like what you see and would like more information, or just have a question you can reach me by email at daynapollardphotography@hotmail.com or phone, 314.503.4343. You can also visit my website at daynapollardphotography.com! Hope to hear from you soon! Dayna

Monday, January 5, 2015

Wedding | Megan and Scott

This past July I had the honor of photographing this lovely couple's wedding! It was definitely one of the warmer summer days but despite the heat we were able to get beautiful shots!

The girls kicked off their morning getting ready at Blown Away in Clayton. It's a great little place for hair and make up if you're in the market for a salon for your wedding.
Lots of smiles that day:)
Megan taking a moment to read a note from her future hubby!
I loved her expression when she saw her dress just before she slipped it on!
Megan had such a fun group of girlfriends, so friendly and happy...my favorite!
Scott had a great group of laid back and fun guys himself!
The reception was held at the oh so beautiful St. Louis Country Club. Such a great setting for a wedding!
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger
Visit my website, Dayna Pollard Photography for more information!

Blog Archive

Followers